top of page

Welcome and thank you for visiting my website.  

To have read this far, you have already taken a positive step in getting control back over your life, health, happiness and changing your future!
  

With the help of hypnotherapy, Coaching and the very latest Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques you have the opportunity to take control of your life and be the best you can be.

 

Hypnotherapy can help you to create personal growth, increase self motivation, release

unwanted debilitating or destructive behaviours naturally, easily and safely.

 

 

True Potential Hypnotherapy in Telford can help you with many things

including:

 

 

  • Weight Loss

  • Weight Management

  • Fears and Phobias

  • Insomnia

  • Anxiety/Stress

  • Depression

  • OCD

  • Exam Nerves

  • Driving Test Anxiety

  • Lack of Confidence and Self Esteem

  • Public Speaking

 

WHY HYPNOTHERAPY WORKS

Your conscious mind is only a small amount of your total mental capacity approximately 10%,  your unconscious mind controls the remaining 90%.  Most people try, sometimes for years to solve their issues using their conscious mind when the unconscious mind already knows what to do, with the help of a hypnotist you can access the unconscious mind and unlock the solution so that change can take place easily, safely and naturally. allowing you to get on with your life.

 

 

APPROACH

Here at True Potential Hypnotherapy  in Telford I believe in a personalised approach for you according to your specific needs. During your first session, we will discuss your wants, needs, aspirations and desired outcome in detail to ensure the session is individualised just for you.  I will answer all of your questions and or concerns and tailor a programme suitable for you.

 

 

BENEFITS FOR YOU

Hypnotherapy is a safe, natural, effective, relaxing and pleasant experience. Each session is individualised to the clients’ personal needs. Many of my clients notice lots of extra benefits once they have had hypnotherapy, including:

 

  • More energy

  • Increased motivation

  • Release from old destructive beliefs or blocks

  • Improved relaxation and sleep

  • Alleviation of physical symptoms

  • Increased self-esteem and self confidence

 

WHAT HYPNOTHERAPY CAN DO

  • With hypnotherapy you can release subconscious programs that control you.

  • With hypnotherapy you can stimulate or increase natural healing ability.

  • With hypnotherapy you can improve or change any physical or mental ability.

  • With hypnotherapy you can modify or change your emotional state or feelings.

  • Hypnotherapy can release causes for fears or phobias.

  • Hypnotherapy can create or increase positive moods or feelings.

  • Hypnotherapy can permanently change specific habit patterns.

 

SESSIONS

Each Hypnotherapy Session at True Potential Hypnotherapy in Telford is approximately 50-60 minutes – The first session includes a detailed consultation, an explanation of hypnosis and the process.  All of your questions will be answered in full to ensure you are completely at ease.   All sessions are personalised to meet your individual needs.

If you need to schedule appointments after hours, don’t worry. I understand and have regular appointments in the evenings and on the weekend.

 

 

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER:

You can be assured that all appointments and information will be handled in the strictest of confidence and any details given will never be passed/sent to a third party.

 

 

Please Note: Nothing is intended or implied to be a substitute for medical advice and diagnosis. We recommend that you consult your GP before altering any existing treatment programmes. Likewise,  if you have had constant pain or a debilitating illness for a some time, have it checked out – it may be a condition that requires medical treatment.

 

 

PROFESSIONAL BODIES:

 

Registered Practitioner with the 

General Hynoherapy Register (GHR)

 

 

 

Accredited Practitioner with the

General Hypnotherapy Standards Council

 

 

 

 

Registered with the

Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council  (CNHC)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Call Claire Now at True Potential Hypnotherapy in Telford on 07843 281812 for more information or to book your appointment now

Or complete the form on the contact page.

    

Treatments
      

Call Now for further information or complete the form on the contact page for further information or to book an appoinment.

 

Tel: 07843 281812

Contact
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter App Icon
  • LinkedIn App Icon
bottom of page